Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brooke and Burdie's Engagement Photos










Brooke and Burdie are two very good friends of mine that I've come to know through soccer. They had been engaged for a few months at this point, but wanted to send out some Save-The-Date postcards to wedding guests and asked if I would be kind enough to take the pictures. My fee was dinner. I'm still waiting to collect. HAHA!! Their wedding reception was at Glassworks in downtown Louisville, and they were accomodating enough to let us use the roof for this shoot. What a great night!! Excellent sunset, city lights in the background, and the couple was really fun to shoot! Anyway, the 1st pic is what they went with, but I thought I'd post some of my favorites from the shoot. Oh, and they asked me to be one of their groomsmen during the shoot. Good times!

No comments: