Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunday in Madison, IN

After spending a weekend with my dad in northern KY and up at Mid-Ohio Road Course in central OH, I decided to make the drive back to Louisville a liesurely one. With the windows down, the sunroof open and radio playing, I made my way down US-42 from Ft Mitchel, KY. Ironically enough, US-42 runs all the way from Louisville to the race track in Lexington, OH where we had filled an entire Saturday shooting pics. Anyway, I decided to pull off of US-42 and take a small detour into Madison, IN. It's a such a beautiful little town and I didn't spend nearly enough time there exploring... but as much as I enjoyed shooting, I was eager to get home. These are just a few pics that I took while spending a couple hours wandering downtown Madison.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister lives a block from that fountain!! beautiful place.